Wednesday 5 January 2011

Over hills we go, coughing all the way...

New Year, new beginning and ... er, flu. I have been struck down, and have just got out of bed for the first time in four days. Still, in an attempt to be productive, and not too miserable, I'm am starting work on Super Maxwell and the Isle of the Dead again today - I might get in an hour before I collapse!
I'll start to post bits and bobs again on Twitter (I'm Virporta - follow me (or Bill Bailey, he's good too)) and that King Kong of a book should be ready for you to order by Christmas.
The next big thing you can look forward to is Trevor and the Bunnies of Doom (or, possibly Trevor and the Dragon and the Bunnies of Doom, or possibly Trevor and the Time Thieves) which I will start publishing on Monday, March 28, and will publish in full around about the Easter Bank Holiday. I have tried to think of a way of putting a Royal Wedding in to the story, but haven't come up with anything yet - watch this space.
If you haven't read Trevor and the Dragon yet, the download has gone now, but you can still read it - somewhere below here...
Speak soon, keep checking my sites, and keeping watching the skies - you never know...
Tony

No comments: