Thursday 12 March 2009

Keeping the wheels oiled...

Some definate progress on getting "The Last Heroes" on the map today, with my local Waterstone (Sunderland) agreeing to stock the book on the shelf, and Border Books in Newcastle sounding me out about doing "an event" ... whatever that may be? Waterstones also presented me with the terrifying prospect of a signing at their store on April 18 ... Oh, well, if nothing else it will give my friends and family the opportunity to take the mickey out of me in public!
I have also managed to get my local paper (Sunderland Echo) to review the book and am getting interviewed on BBC Radio Newcastle next week - I will post a link if I don't make too much of a fool of myself!
There may be some problems with the odd deal my publisher has struck up with book shop profits ... but all in all more positive than neg today - just hit page 150 of the next Super Maxwell book ...

No comments: